01 June 2011

The Magic of Paper Art

I have such a fascination with paper art, and have come across some amazing artists 
along the way, who I really wanted to share with you.

Here is a selection of work by some incredible artists, who I hope you will appreciate 
as much as we do. These really go to show just how much versatility paper has, in the 
right hands - something that never ceases to amaze me.

Paper Graphics & Art by Yulia Brodskaya


'You're in my Head' & 'I Miss Being a Small Girl' by Rob Ryan


'Beauties Woodland Cottage' & 'Mother and Child' by Helen Musselwhite
'Half Way Through' & 'Distant Wish' by Peter Callesen




Lastly, a big thank you to all of these artists, who play such a huge part in our daily 
fix of inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. These are some very amazing pieces by very talented artists. I love Helen's work. She is a genius and her owls are the most incredible paper owls I have ever seen. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment My Owl Barn! Glad you enjoyed the post so much, and I completely agree about Helens owls - incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us your thoughts - we love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...